Rootworks is hiring a Coach to work on our Education Services Team. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is ready for an opportunity to learn from and work with the best. We are looking for a person that is ready to have a positive impact on our team, our member firms and their staff.
- Provide real-world training to Rootworks member accounting firms on topics including practice management, accounting and bookkeeping, payroll processing, and tax preparation.
- Deliver one-on-one consulting and guidance to firms as they work to become Next Generation Accounting Firms.
- Vet software products that serve the accounting profession.
The right candidate will have a background including some or all of the following:
- Training, consulting, product support, or sales experience serving small firms in the accounting profession.
- Experience with Thomson Reuters tax and accounting software products is preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online is preferred.
The right candidate will excel in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. The right candidate will be open-minded and demonstrate a willingness to learn and teach. If you fit the description above, submit your resume and cover letter to Ben Gabriel at email@example.com.
Note: Periodic travel may be required for this position (<10%).
Rootworks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No statement in this notice should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.